Anne Abriat is the author of
8 scientific publications in Neurosciences from 2003 to 2011, at Boston, Orlando, Osaka, Amsterdam.. for the IFSCC and PANGBORN organizations
1 Patent in skin care: Characterization of a relaxing fragrance reinforcing the anti-wrinkle properties of a face cream
Conferences, TV- Radio (M6, BFM….)
A Network in SENSORY NEUROSCIENCE with worldwide multidisciplinary experts
My Radio l”Oreal
L’invité de la semaine - Anne Abriat
Le Matin Dimanche
Anne Abriat brings along
- 30 years of experience in the Beauty Industry for local and worldwide brands
- 16 years of R&D in Research center for Skin care, development for laboratories of all product categories; Skin care, Makeup, Hygiene, Body care, Fragrances…in at interface with Marketing of all types of distribution 14 years R&D Skin care, development for laboratories in all segments
- 8 years in Marketing Strategic and Prospective, for Lancôme and other brands
- Creation of sensory and emotional signature for Luxury brands
- Fine Fragrance expertise applied to major mature markets and emerging (China, Brazil, Russia, Emirates…)
- Modelization of studies in Sensory Neuroscience with worldwide multidisciplinary experts to valorize Ingredients, Products, and Brands.
- 2 years in R&I department, Director of Sensory and Fragrance Innovation Hair & Skin care, Consumer insights studies. 2 to 5 years concepts development.
- 3 years at COTY Geneva R&D Center of Excellence in Fragrance and Body care, Build Fragrance Innovation mindset in the organization with CI, Procurement, and Marketing, Implement Fragrance sensory designed protocols and Collaborations with Academia, Develop Fragrances for Coty brands’ portfolio.
The expertise of Anne Abriat
Lectures at International Congress, Events, MBA ESSEC, Sciences-Pô, EPFL Food center
Professor at ISIPCA from 1990 to 2002
Volunteer at CEW “Ateliers olfactive – olfactive workshops” in various hospitals in Paris to work on the benefits of Fragrances for patients with different diseases: Cancer, Depression, Alzheimer….
Olfactive training with older people at EMS Les Mouilles: Based on research on Olfaction and age by Professor Hummel from Dresden Carl Gustav Carus Universitatklinikumk, we use Olfaction as stimuli for Olfaction and cognitive senses such as memory, language, and social interactions.
Naturex independent Board member from 2012
Naturex Foundation board member
“If I had to define myself: Strategic, Developer, Creative, Coordinator between products and consumers from different countries of the world, a Facilitator, and a Link between Scientific world and Brands. I like to share and to propose my knowledge to serve your objectives, your expectations for the creation of new fragrances, new cosmetics, new ingredients….”